The "dog days" of summer seem to be have arrived, albeit a little early. You can ask our friends who live on the East Coast of the United States. Temperatures in that region have been hitting record highs, including a record high of 103 degrees in New York City. For those of you who need a cool, refreshing idea for a way to cool down, take a look at this 1957 commercial from our Archives.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy