The "dog days" of summer seem to be have arrived, albeit a little early. You can ask our friends who live on the East Coast of the United States. Temperatures in that region have been hitting record highs, including a record high of 103 degrees in New York City. For those of you who need a cool, refreshing idea for a way to cool down, take a look at this 1957 commercial from our Archives.
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen