One of the joys of my job is when unexpected packages are delivered to my office. I am never sure what the items or papers the sender considers worthy of being "Archived."
Today, I had a very pleasant surprise. Joan O'Connor with Coca-Cola Great Britain, sent me two wonderful Diet Coke bottles that were customized with Swarovski crystals by jewelry designer Johnny Rocket. 2,000 bottles were individually customized and were sold at Selfridges. I am happy to have these for the collection. Thanks Joan!
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961