One of the joys of my job is when unexpected packages are delivered to my office. I am never sure what the items or papers the sender considers worthy of being "Archived."
Today, I had a very pleasant surprise. Joan O'Connor with Coca-Cola Great Britain, sent me two wonderful Diet Coke bottles that were customized with Swarovski crystals by jewelry designer Johnny Rocket. 2,000 bottles were individually customized and were sold at Selfridges. I am happy to have these for the collection. Thanks Joan!
More on Journey
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion