One of the joys of my job is when unexpected packages are delivered to my office. I am never sure what the items or papers the sender considers worthy of being "Archived."
Today, I had a very pleasant surprise. Joan O'Connor with Coca-Cola Great Britain, sent me two wonderful Diet Coke bottles that were customized with Swarovski crystals by jewelry designer Johnny Rocket. 2,000 bottles were individually customized and were sold at Selfridges. I am happy to have these for the collection. Thanks Joan!
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes