The Coca-Cola page on Facebook is one of the most popular brand pages on the site with over 10,000,000 fans. The page was created by two fans (Dusty and Michael,) not by the Company as relayed in this story. Dusty and Michael visited Coke headquarters where we gave them a tour of the World of Coke and the Archives. Shortly after that they created a pretty funny video about their visit that was posted to the Facebook page.
A few months ago, Dusty and Michael returned to shoot a series of videos. The video below is the first of the ones they shot in the Archives. We had a great time shooting it and I can safely say that no artifacts were harmed during the filming - a few egos, but no artifacts.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy