People frequently send us photographs when they find interesting Coca-Cola memorabilia, but I recently received the photograph to the left from Audrey Kupferberg and Rob Edelman. Audrey has consulted with us about our film and video collection and Rob has done extensive research on Coke and Baseball. The photograph was taken as they visited Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island. I love the way the script still has the old fashioned feel on this sign.
Photo Courtesy of Rob Edelman and Audrey Kupferberg
More on Journey
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem