People frequently send us photographs when they find interesting Coca-Cola memorabilia, but I recently received the photograph to the left from Audrey Kupferberg and Rob Edelman. Audrey has consulted with us about our film and video collection and Rob has done extensive research on Coke and Baseball. The photograph was taken as they visited Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island. I love the way the script still has the old fashioned feel on this sign.
Photo Courtesy of Rob Edelman and Audrey Kupferberg
More on Journey
- The Maple Leaf Forever: How Coca-Cola is Showing its Canadian Pride for Canada 150
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem