If you are a fan of Coca-Cola on Facebook you may have noticed a few videos that featured the Archives the last few months. The two founders of the Coca-Cola Facebook page, Dusty and Michael had toured the Archives when they visited Atlanta a year ago. They had even included photographs from their tour on the site and in their original video. A few months ago, the Archives was contacted by a colleague in our Marketing Department to see if we would let Dusty and Micheal film some new videos in the Archives storage space. I met them at the Archives at 9:00 AM and the team filmed all day. It was alot of fun to see how the process works and I was amazed by the creativity of Dusty and Michael and the advertising crew. I am no actor and a few of the scenes pushed me well outside my comfort zone, but all in all, it was great fun. I posted Everything Must Go in August and I hope you enjoy the new video.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership