As the weather has finally begun to warm in Atlanta this spring, my mind has turned to outdoor activities - including Golf.
When we were selecting artifacts for The World of
The 1926 tray to the left used a wonderful illustration by noted artist Fred Mizen and was a wonderful addition to the gallery. Look for it next time you visit the World of Coke. Oh, and if you have one of these trays in mint condition, it might be worth as much as $ 1,000.
More on Journey
- ‘A Coke For Everyone’: Brand Celebrates the ‘Wonder of Us’ in Inclusive Big Game Ad
- Artist Terrence Osborne Draws Mardi Gras Inspiration from Barq’s Root Beer and New Orleans
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary