I am excited to write that I am about to travel to Shanghai China for the month of October to work at the Shanghai EXPO and then on for a week to work with our colleagues in Manilla Philippines. The Coca-Cola Company has a long history of sponsoring and activating World's Fairs and Expos. In fact I have blogged about our introduction of the first automatic fountain dispenser at the Chicago Exposition in 1933. As I see items related to the Archives or heritage of Coca-Cola, I will continue to put up photos and blog about them. If you happen to be in Shanghai, make sure to stop by the Coke Pavaillion at the EXPO to say 'Hi."
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy