I am excited to write that I am about to travel to Shanghai China for the month of October to work at the Shanghai EXPO and then on for a week to work with our colleagues in Manilla Philippines. The Coca-Cola Company has a long history of sponsoring and activating World's Fairs and Expos. In fact I have blogged about our introduction of the first automatic fountain dispenser at the Chicago Exposition in 1933. As I see items related to the Archives or heritage of Coca-Cola, I will continue to put up photos and blog about them. If you happen to be in Shanghai, make sure to stop by the Coke Pavaillion at the EXPO to say 'Hi."
More on Journey
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta