Today, February 3rd, is Norman Rockwell's birthday. I posted a few weeks ago about the new painting by Rockwell that we had acquired, but I wanted to take the occasion of his birthday to spread the word that we are still looking for three of his paintings used for Coca-Cola ads in the 1920s and 1930s. We periodically spread the word about the missing artwork, so let us know if you have ever seen any of these three, and Happy Birthday Norman!
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961