June 21st is the Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere so we will be enjoying our longest day of the year. Here in Atlanta, we are looking at over 14 hours 24 minutes of sunlight today. That should be enough time to get everything done!
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals