June 21st is the Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere so we will be enjoying our longest day of the year. Here in Atlanta, we are looking at over 14 hours 24 minutes of sunlight today. That should be enough time to get everything done!
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961