June 21st is the Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere so we will be enjoying our longest day of the year. Here in Atlanta, we are looking at over 14 hours 24 minutes of sunlight today. That should be enough time to get everything done!
More on Journey
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria