Our US readers know the significance of April 15th - all Income Taxes have to be filed and paid. In 1965, the Company poked a little fun at the ritual amount of work and worry in preparing the tax statements. I hope our American readers enjoy their "simple deduction" as the ad indicates.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival