Our US readers know the significance of April 15th - all Income Taxes have to be filed and paid. In 1965, the Company poked a little fun at the ritual amount of work and worry in preparing the tax statements. I hope our American readers enjoy their "simple deduction" as the ad indicates.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement