Our US readers know the significance of April 15th - all Income Taxes have to be filed and paid. In 1965, the Company poked a little fun at the ritual amount of work and worry in preparing the tax statements. I hope our American readers enjoy their "simple deduction" as the ad indicates.
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen