While the main theme of the Coke Pavilion at EXPO is about the Happiness Factory and the various films and characters that have been developed.
We have several displays of our artifacts sprinkled around the building. Two packaging displays highlight the innovation theme of the pavilion. One is our classic bottle chronology showing the evolution of the package to the contour bottle. The second is the a display of our space can and dispenser. Both of these displays are in the common plaza that does not require the guest to wait in line to see.
Then, outside the VIP and meeting area, two of our Steve Penley paintings are on display. All three of the exhibits are popular and attract crowds and comments.
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times