While the main theme of the Coke Pavilion at EXPO is about the Happiness Factory and the various films and characters that have been developed.
We have several displays of our artifacts sprinkled around the building. Two packaging displays highlight the innovation theme of the pavilion. One is our classic bottle chronology showing the evolution of the package to the contour bottle. The second is the a display of our space can and dispenser. Both of these displays are in the common plaza that does not require the guest to wait in line to see.
Then, outside the VIP and meeting area, two of our Steve Penley paintings are on display. All three of the exhibits are popular and attract crowds and comments.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again