Readers of the blog know that we have featured Holeman & Finch Public House in several of our blog post. Both Chef Linton Hopkins and Mixologist Greg Best have even contributed videos of some of their favorite Coke recipes. If you have visited the Public House, you may have also noticed that we have one of our posters on display there.
This month, we have the "Yes Girl" poster on display. When I loaned them the poster, I also sent additional information on the artist and awards it had received. I was excited today when I saw that they had used the information creating a blog post on the art today. Make sure to check out their site and if you are in Atlanta, stop by for a great meal and a perfect serving of Coca-Cola.
More on Journey
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961