On the way from Shanghai to Manila, I was fortunate to be able to schedule a day to visit our Hong Kong office for a visit and market overview. I love the view across Victoria Harbor from the break room in the photo to the left.
Edward Chan and Florence Yu of our country and regional Public Affairs teams gave me a tour of the office and discussed the various brands that are in market. The next day, I did a walking tour and discovered one of the SuperChill Coke machines in use at the Hong Kong Walk of Fame (very similar to Hollywood Blvd) across Victoria Harbor and finished my visit with a great lunch with Edward and Florence where I tried one of the famed 1,000 year eggs. Thanks for the tour guys.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times