On the way from Shanghai to Manila, I was fortunate to be able to schedule a day to visit our Hong Kong office for a visit and market overview. I love the view across Victoria Harbor from the break room in the photo to the left.
Edward Chan and Florence Yu of our country and regional Public Affairs teams gave me a tour of the office and discussed the various brands that are in market. The next day, I did a walking tour and discovered one of the SuperChill Coke machines in use at the Hong Kong Walk of Fame (very similar to Hollywood Blvd) across Victoria Harbor and finished my visit with a great lunch with Edward and Florence where I tried one of the famed 1,000 year eggs. Thanks for the tour guys.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria