Jennifer Lindsay Sullivan (in photo to left) of TheArtTrade.Com and David Leonardis of the Howard Finster Vision House Museum were in the Archives today filming an interview for a documentary they are producing on Howard Finster and his art. The documentary, titled Delivering on Howard Finster's Painted Message will include a section on Finster's use of the contour bottle shape as a canvas for his art. The interview was fun and I can't wait to see the finished piece.
More on Journey
- A Journey to Atlanta Mayor Began with a Coca-Cola Stand
- 'Soda' or 'Pop'?: Map Shows Geographic Differences in Americans' Preferred Term for Soft Drinks
- He Helped Teach the World to Sing: Meet One of the Songwriters Behind the Iconic Coke Jingle-Turned-Pop Hit
- ‘We're Treasure Hunters at Heart’: Step Back in Time With a Tour of Cracker Barrel’s Décor Warehouse
- Coca-Cola and ESSENCE Festival: Making Beautiful Music Together for 22 Years