Jennifer Lindsay Sullivan (in photo to left) of TheArtTrade.Com and David Leonardis of the Howard Finster Vision House Museum were in the Archives today filming an interview for a documentary they are producing on Howard Finster and his art. The documentary, titled Delivering on Howard Finster's Painted Message will include a section on Finster's use of the contour bottle shape as a canvas for his art. The interview was fun and I can't wait to see the finished piece.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival