Jennifer Lindsay Sullivan (in photo to left) of TheArtTrade.Com and David Leonardis of the Howard Finster Vision House Museum were in the Archives today filming an interview for a documentary they are producing on Howard Finster and his art. The documentary, titled Delivering on Howard Finster's Painted Message will include a section on Finster's use of the contour bottle shape as a canvas for his art. The interview was fun and I can't wait to see the finished piece.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History