We have blogged before about our long heritage and some of the efforts of The Coca-Cola Company to partner with organizations to help the environment. In this post from last year, we highlighted our 40th anniversary of the Keep America Beautiful and Bend A Little campaigns.
More recently, The Coca-Cola Company celebrated our 15th anniversary partnering with Ocean Conservancy on the International Coastal Cleanup. Please take a minute to watch the video below to find out what you can do in your local area.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership