We have blogged before about our long heritage and some of the efforts of The Coca-Cola Company to partner with organizations to help the environment. In this post from last year, we highlighted our 40th anniversary of the Keep America Beautiful and Bend A Little campaigns.
More recently, The Coca-Cola Company celebrated our 15th anniversary partnering with Ocean Conservancy on the International Coastal Cleanup. Please take a minute to watch the video below to find out what you can do in your local area.
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas