We have blogged before about our long heritage and some of the efforts of The Coca-Cola Company to partner with organizations to help the environment. In this post from last year, we highlighted our 40th anniversary of the Keep America Beautiful and Bend A Little campaigns.
More recently, The Coca-Cola Company celebrated our 15th anniversary partnering with Ocean Conservancy on the International Coastal Cleanup. Please take a minute to watch the video below to find out what you can do in your local area.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives