I am excited to announce that we have developed a free iPad Heritage Timeline application that you can download from the app store on iTUnes. As you can see from the photo to the left, there are numerous photographs from our 124 year history. When you select the photo, it is enlarged and explantory text appears. We also have four videos including early bottling line footage, the famous Hilltop commercial, an internview with Joe Greene about his famous ad and the newest Happiness Machine videos.
If you have an iPad, download the app and we would love to hear your comments.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes