I am excited to announce that we have developed a free iPad Heritage Timeline application that you can download from the app store on iTUnes. As you can see from the photo to the left, there are numerous photographs from our 124 year history. When you select the photo, it is enlarged and explantory text appears. We also have four videos including early bottling line footage, the famous Hilltop commercial, an internview with Joe Greene about his famous ad and the newest Happiness Machine videos.
If you have an iPad, download the app and we would love to hear your comments.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?