We recently attended the Springtime in Atlanta event hosted by the Atlanta Chapter of the Coca-Cola Collectors Club. The event was fun as always and it was great to see Coca-Cola collectors trading and buying the Coke memorabilia. The event even received a writeup in the Atlanta Journal Constitution prior to the Swap Meet.
While at the live auction on Friday, we video taped the sale of a really cool 1950s golf tee box marker. While the camera (and cameraman) were a bit shaky at the beginning, I hope you enjoy the video and that it gives you an idea of what the auction is like. That, and now we know the tee marker is worth around $ 475.00. We already had one on the collection which I have included at the bottom of the post.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola