We recently attended the Springtime in Atlanta event hosted by the Atlanta Chapter of the Coca-Cola Collectors Club. The event was fun as always and it was great to see Coca-Cola collectors trading and buying the Coke memorabilia. The event even received a writeup in the Atlanta Journal Constitution prior to the Swap Meet.
While at the live auction on Friday, we video taped the sale of a really cool 1950s golf tee box marker. While the camera (and cameraman) were a bit shaky at the beginning, I hope you enjoy the video and that it gives you an idea of what the auction is like. That, and now we know the tee marker is worth around $ 475.00. We already had one on the collection which I have included at the bottom of the post.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals