A few months ago I did a post on the 32 commemorative bottles being produced in Mexico in honor of Mexico's Independence Bicentenary. My colleagues in marketing just sent me the last 18 photographs and descriptions of all the bottles. I have added this information to our facebook photograph album, so make sure to check them out.
The bottle from Jalisco is to the left. I had to pick that one in honor of Jalisco, a local Atlanta Mexican restaurant that has been around for decades serving Coca-Cola and good food.
More on Journey
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests