A few months ago I did a post on the 32 commemorative bottles being produced in Mexico in honor of Mexico's Independence Bicentenary. My colleagues in marketing just sent me the last 18 photographs and descriptions of all the bottles. I have added this information to our facebook photograph album, so make sure to check them out.
The bottle from Jalisco is to the left. I had to pick that one in honor of Jalisco, a local Atlanta Mexican restaurant that has been around for decades serving Coca-Cola and good food.
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times