This has been a good week for mail. I already posted a blog about the special Diet Coke bottles I received from our UK office and today, I opened up a couple of boxes and discovered the long awaited Mexican commemorative bottles had arrived. They came with a special box that holds all 32 of the bottles and opens into a great display case. While these cell phone photos are not great quality, you can see how interesting the display can be. I will have to see if we can find a place for them at the World of Coca-Cola.
Two great packages and it is only Thursday, I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola