This has been a good week for mail. I already posted a blog about the special Diet Coke bottles I received from our UK office and today, I opened up a couple of boxes and discovered the long awaited Mexican commemorative bottles had arrived. They came with a special box that holds all 32 of the bottles and opens into a great display case. While these cell phone photos are not great quality, you can see how interesting the display can be. I will have to see if we can find a place for them at the World of Coca-Cola.
Two great packages and it is only Thursday, I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival