This has been a good week for mail. I already posted a blog about the special Diet Coke bottles I received from our UK office and today, I opened up a couple of boxes and discovered the long awaited Mexican commemorative bottles had arrived. They came with a special box that holds all 32 of the bottles and opens into a great display case. While these cell phone photos are not great quality, you can see how interesting the display can be. I will have to see if we can find a place for them at the World of Coca-Cola.
Two great packages and it is only Thursday, I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler