I was going to write a serious post about our acquisition of the Schweppes brand in over 100 countries around the world which occurred 11 years ago today, but then I realized it was National Talk In An Elevator Day and that had to trump Schweppes. I did have a tough time finding an image to illustrate the post, but finally found this print ad from 1937. They all look happy, but I am not sure if they have been talking.
Mark this one on your calendar for next year, then, on last Friday in July, make sure to tell everyone you meet in an elevator, "Hello."
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive