Keeping with our baseball theme this week, as we approach opening day of baseball season, for our Friday Spotlight of the World of Coca-Cola I wanted to highlight a new exhibit case we just installed with artifacts from the bottle we recently removed from Turner Field. The case displays a variety of the sports equipment and balls that were on the old bottle. Make sure to check it out if you are in Atlanta.
We also had a a couple of Braves schedules that Coca-Cola has used as advertising. One from Milwaukee (where the Coca-Cola Collectors Club will meet this summer,) from 1953 and the other from Atlanta from 1979. Quite a change between the two schedules.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival