Wang Quinling had no idea how much her day was about to change when she entered the line for the Coca-Cola Happiness Factory pavilion last Friday. But, after queuing for several hours, as she was about to enter the building, the young university student was identified as the 1,000,000th visitor to the Pavilion during the EXPO. She is pictured to the left with Melissa Li, the Pavilion Director. Wang will win a trip to Atlanta to visit the World of Coca-Cola bringing Haibao, the EXPO mascot to be put on display. She will also meet up with the E206 team who have been traveling around the world with Haibao. Their travels have been viewed by millions of Chinese fans during their journey. Congratulations Wang, I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times