The week between Christmas and New Years is always a very quiet time here at Coke. The cafeteria is filled with families who are visiting the office. My family came to have lunch with me today and I gave them a quick tour of the Archives. It gives a new meaning to take your kid to work day.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives