The week between Christmas and New Years is always a very quiet time here at Coke. The cafeteria is filled with families who are visiting the office. My family came to have lunch with me today and I gave them a quick tour of the Archives. It gives a new meaning to take your kid to work day.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy