The week between Christmas and New Years is always a very quiet time here at Coke. The cafeteria is filled with families who are visiting the office. My family came to have lunch with me today and I gave them a quick tour of the Archives. It gives a new meaning to take your kid to work day.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes