The week between Christmas and New Years is always a very quiet time here at Coke. The cafeteria is filled with families who are visiting the office. My family came to have lunch with me today and I gave them a quick tour of the Archives. It gives a new meaning to take your kid to work day.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes