I just returned from a visit to one of the off site warehouses we use to store our traveling exhibits. We needed to review the inventory and make sure everything made it back from Madison Square Garden intact. As I rounded the corner to look at the mass of crates holding our exhibit materials, I began to wonder if this was where they filmed the scene of the Ark of the Covenant being stored in the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark. I did not see any boxes with a burned off logo, but I didn't have time to review all the crates either.
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times