I just returned from a visit to one of the off site warehouses we use to store our traveling exhibits. We needed to review the inventory and make sure everything made it back from Madison Square Garden intact. As I rounded the corner to look at the mass of crates holding our exhibit materials, I began to wonder if this was where they filmed the scene of the Ark of the Covenant being stored in the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark. I did not see any boxes with a burned off logo, but I didn't have time to review all the crates either.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize