Trading Olympic pins have always been one of the the highlights for people who attend the Olympic Games. It is the same at the Shanghai EXPO. The people attending the EXPO trade pins and make friends from the different Country and coprorate pavilions. The Coke pin set to the left features vintage and modern Coca-Cola delivery vehicles with some of the more notable buildings including the EXPO Cultural Center (top,) the China Pavilion (lower left,) and the Coke Pavilion (center.) The visitors wear the pin on their lanyards and are always on the lookout for new pins. I made sure to get a few sets for the Archives collection.
More on Journey
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display