Trading Olympic pins have always been one of the the highlights for people who attend the Olympic Games. It is the same at the Shanghai EXPO. The people attending the EXPO trade pins and make friends from the different Country and coprorate pavilions. The Coke pin set to the left features vintage and modern Coca-Cola delivery vehicles with some of the more notable buildings including the EXPO Cultural Center (top,) the China Pavilion (lower left,) and the Coke Pavilion (center.) The visitors wear the pin on their lanyards and are always on the lookout for new pins. I made sure to get a few sets for the Archives collection.
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display