This has been a most unusual winter in Atlanta, Georgia where we were founded and have our headquarters. We are in the midst of our third snowfall this winter, which is three more than we usually have. Michael Pugh is a professional photographer and a "Friend of the Archives" and has done a great deal of work for The Coca-Cola Company over the years. Michael sent me this photo that he just took this morning of Weekenders Ready To Order Furniture Company on Highway 53 in Dawson County just north of Atlanta. It is a beautiful shot by a great photographer and I love the Coke sign in the snow.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement