I enjoyed watching the BCS Championship game last night and want to congratulate the Alabama Crimson Tide for winning their eighth College Football Championship and first since 1992.
We have a bit of Alabama football heritage that is on display at the World of Coke. Next time you visit, make sure to check our the Collectors Corner in the Pop Culture Gallery. We have a number of commemorative bottles on display including the Bear Bryant bottle. This bottle celebrates the "Winningest Coach" and has the slogan, "Coke and the Bear, a winning pair." Roll Tide.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests