I enjoyed watching the BCS Championship game last night and want to congratulate the Alabama Crimson Tide for winning their eighth College Football Championship and first since 1992.
We have a bit of Alabama football heritage that is on display at the World of Coke. Next time you visit, make sure to check our the Collectors Corner in the Pop Culture Gallery. We have a number of commemorative bottles on display including the Bear Bryant bottle. This bottle celebrates the "Winningest Coach" and has the slogan, "Coke and the Bear, a winning pair." Roll Tide.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- The Maple Leaf Forever: How Coca-Cola is Showing its Canadian Pride for Canada 150
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion