A long while back, I told you a little about the Coca-Cola delivery truck from Argentina that is on display at the World of Coke. For our spotlight this week, we have a video that chronicles the story of how we got the truck, and its travels from Buenos Aires, across the ocean, and eventually into the building. As you may remember, our bottler in Argentina, David Lee (who you'll see in the video) loaned us the truck for permanent display in the Milestones of Refreshment gallery. Ted Ryan, a member of my team, drove the truck into the building in June of 2006, and that's when I recorded this video. Our current weather in Atlanta is far from the sunny day we had for this interview.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests