A long while back, I told you a little about the Coca-Cola delivery truck from Argentina that is on display at the World of Coke. For our spotlight this week, we have a video that chronicles the story of how we got the truck, and its travels from Buenos Aires, across the ocean, and eventually into the building. As you may remember, our bottler in Argentina, David Lee (who you'll see in the video) loaned us the truck for permanent display in the Milestones of Refreshment gallery. Ted Ryan, a member of my team, drove the truck into the building in June of 2006, and that's when I recorded this video. Our current weather in Atlanta is far from the sunny day we had for this interview.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display