A few weeks ago, I blogged about the great Diet Coke bottles that had been created for the Milan Fashion Week event last year. We put the bottles on display at our headquarters for our associates for the last two weeks where they were quite a hit and were even incorporated into the decor of a NASCAR dinner.
The bottles will be put on display at the World of Coca-Cola beginning this Wednesday, March 17th. If you are in Atlanta, make sure to stop by an be a part of the fashion scene.
This video was sent to us by our Italian office to give us an idea of how much excitement there was around the bottles.
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem