A few weeks ago, I blogged about the great Diet Coke bottles that had been created for the Milan Fashion Week event last year. We put the bottles on display at our headquarters for our associates for the last two weeks where they were quite a hit and were even incorporated into the decor of a NASCAR dinner.
The bottles will be put on display at the World of Coca-Cola beginning this Wednesday, March 17th. If you are in Atlanta, make sure to stop by an be a part of the fashion scene.
This video was sent to us by our Italian office to give us an idea of how much excitement there was around the bottles.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria