Now that the Vancouver Games are drawing to an end, I wanted to devote this weeks Spotlight on the World of Coca-Cola to the new exhibit that just opened featuring the Vancouver Torch.
If you are in Atlanta, relive some of the Olympic moments from the past two weeks and read the story of some of the Olympic Torchbearers.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola