Now that the Vancouver Games are drawing to an end, I wanted to devote this weeks Spotlight on the World of Coca-Cola to the new exhibit that just opened featuring the Vancouver Torch.
If you are in Atlanta, relive some of the Olympic moments from the past two weeks and read the story of some of the Olympic Torchbearers.
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy