June 25th is "Take Your Dog to Work Day" so I thought I would share one of my favorite dog images we used in our advertising. While we do not know for certain because the artwork does not have a signature, this 1950 painting is attributed to Haddon Sundblom.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy