June 25th is "Take Your Dog to Work Day" so I thought I would share one of my favorite dog images we used in our advertising. While we do not know for certain because the artwork does not have a signature, this 1950 painting is attributed to Haddon Sundblom.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests