June 25th is "Take Your Dog to Work Day" so I thought I would share one of my favorite dog images we used in our advertising. While we do not know for certain because the artwork does not have a signature, this 1950 painting is attributed to Haddon Sundblom.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives