As we have during past games, the Archives has contributed display material for the Vancouver Olympics focusing on our long heritage with the Olympic games. This year, the venue is the Coca-Cola Pavilion at LiveCity Yaletown in Vancouver. There, in addition to our display of historical artifacts, you can sample Coca-Cola products, see the Olympic Torch and view interactive displays on recycling and sustainability.
One of my colleagues sent me some cellphone photos of our display inside the pavilion. I wish I was there to see it!
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler