As we have during past games, the Archives has contributed display material for the Vancouver Olympics focusing on our long heritage with the Olympic games. This year, the venue is the Coca-Cola Pavilion at LiveCity Yaletown in Vancouver. There, in addition to our display of historical artifacts, you can sample Coca-Cola products, see the Olympic Torch and view interactive displays on recycling and sustainability.
One of my colleagues sent me some cellphone photos of our display inside the pavilion. I wish I was there to see it!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy