As we have during past games, the Archives has contributed display material for the Vancouver Olympics focusing on our long heritage with the Olympic games. This year, the venue is the Coca-Cola Pavilion at LiveCity Yaletown in Vancouver. There, in addition to our display of historical artifacts, you can sample Coca-Cola products, see the Olympic Torch and view interactive displays on recycling and sustainability.
One of my colleagues sent me some cellphone photos of our display inside the pavilion. I wish I was there to see it!
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes