It is not unusual to see new sports added to Olympic competition. Curling was added in 1998, and this year marks the debut of ski cross. In previous Games, medals were awarded for both tug of war and polo. But this year, I found a website promoting the inclusion of a sport that many of us played as children.Take a look at the following:
What do you think? Are you ready to join the movement?
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History