Just in case you had not seen the news, Mello Yello has received a brand and graphic overhaul. We worked with the brand team during the last six months as they reviewed the packaging and positioning of the brand. Mello Yello was introduced in 1979 in the US and apparently made an impact on a brand blogger. Garland Pollard writes the BrandlandUSA blog and recently had an interesting post remembering Mello Yello. Check out his post and let me know what you remember of our "Smooth" brand.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals