Just in case you had not seen the news, Mello Yello has received a brand and graphic overhaul. We worked with the brand team during the last six months as they reviewed the packaging and positioning of the brand. Mello Yello was introduced in 1979 in the US and apparently made an impact on a brand blogger. Garland Pollard writes the BrandlandUSA blog and recently had an interesting post remembering Mello Yello. Check out his post and let me know what you remember of our "Smooth" brand.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times