In the United States, November 11th is Veterans Day and we have composed several post over the last three years detailing the role of The Coca-Cola Company during America's conflicts. Yesterday, there was a fantastic event at the Company headquarters where we announced a new five year partnership with the USO.
I like the painting to the left because it represents so many branches of service. The interesting thing about this painting is that we recently acquired it from our Canadian Headquarters in Toronto. I am not quite sure what it was doing up there, but now it is home in Atlanta.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests