In the United States, November 11th is Veterans Day and we have composed several post over the last three years detailing the role of The Coca-Cola Company during America's conflicts. Yesterday, there was a fantastic event at the Company headquarters where we announced a new five year partnership with the USO.
I like the painting to the left because it represents so many branches of service. The interesting thing about this painting is that we recently acquired it from our Canadian Headquarters in Toronto. I am not quite sure what it was doing up there, but now it is home in Atlanta.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- The Maple Leaf Forever: How Coca-Cola is Showing its Canadian Pride for Canada 150