Our group always has interesting assignments pop up. We were recently asked to help our Coca-Cola North America Sports group source a vintage vending machine to be given to the winner of the Coca-Cola 600 in Charlotte this Memorial Day Weekend. Working with Terry Kimble of Remember When Collectibles , we were able to buy a 1958 Vendo 44 machine and have it delivered to Charlotte Motor Speedway. Yesterday, during a press conference at Victory Row, driver Denny Hamlin was posed with the machine he is hoping to win this weekend. Denny is a member of The Coca-Cola Racing Family, so I will be pulling for him or one of our other drivers to take it home.
More on Journey
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit