The Happiness Factory videos are part of the core creative elements in the Coca-Cola EXPO Pavilion. You may be familiar with the television ad which features the mythical creatures the bottle happiness inside the vending machines. If you have visited the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, a documentary called "Inside the Happiness Factory" is the opening experience.
They have taken it a step further at the EXPO Pavilion. Giant Wendy and Worker figures are part of the entertainment for the guest. They wonder around the ques and in the pavilion much to the delight of kids of all ages who clamor to have their photograph taken with the pair. Even an Archivist from Atlanta.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961