I posted a blog a few weeks ago about the vending machine the winner of the Coca-Cola 600 would win. I just received a photograph from victory lane after the race showing Kurt Busch with the trophy and the vending machine. I wonder which he was happier to receive?
Thanks to Kurt Busch and his team for letting us use the photograph.
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize