I posted a blog a few weeks ago about the vending machine the winner of the Coca-Cola 600 would win. I just received a photograph from victory lane after the race showing Kurt Busch with the trophy and the vending machine. I wonder which he was happier to receive?
Thanks to Kurt Busch and his team for letting us use the photograph.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen