The Coca-Cola Company recently launched a sponsored group on the photo-sharing site, flickr. I have used flickr for years and love it, but if you are new to the site, they boast over 52 million members with over 3.2 million photos added each day. We will periodically use the site to upload images from the Archives or from our collections.
Check out the site today and start sharing photos of your collection. I just added this photo of me with the bear as well as the Baird clock in the milestones gallery. It was pretty easy to do.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History