The Coca-Cola Company recently launched a sponsored group on the photo-sharing site, flickr. I have used flickr for years and love it, but if you are new to the site, they boast over 52 million members with over 3.2 million photos added each day. We will periodically use the site to upload images from the Archives or from our collections.
Check out the site today and start sharing photos of your collection. I just added this photo of me with the bear as well as the Baird clock in the milestones gallery. It was pretty easy to do.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership