As a thank you for sharing our 125th Anniversary Year with us here on the blog, we close out one last time from the voice of someone who knew life before Coca-Cola was invented, in his own words. J.H. Bobbitt of Raleigh, North Carolina, declared in 1892 that "Coca-Cola has come to stay." He turned out to be right. This letter is also on display in the Milestones of Refreshment Gallery at World of Coca-Cola, and I'll let you read his first hand letter below. Cheers, and here's to another 125-plus years for Coca-Cola!
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement