As a thank you for sharing our 125th Anniversary Year with us here on the blog, we close out one last time from the voice of someone who knew life before Coca-Cola was invented, in his own words. J.H. Bobbitt of Raleigh, North Carolina, declared in 1892 that "Coca-Cola has come to stay." He turned out to be right. This letter is also on display in the Milestones of Refreshment Gallery at World of Coca-Cola, and I'll let you read his first hand letter below. Cheers, and here's to another 125-plus years for Coca-Cola!
More on Journey
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion