We just finished building a new set of exhibit cases highlighting our Company heritage. The exhibit has five cases and is very similar in design and content to the show that we opened in Singapore in early June. The new exhibit cases will be shipped to Istanbul, Turkey tomorrow and are scheduled to go on display on September 9th. While the quality of this cell phone photograph is not great, the case on the left highlights significant events in our history and the case on the right focuses on FIFA and the Olympic Games. Each case has a video monitor to show additional items and the descriptions are shown on iPads mounted to the front of the case. If your travels take you to Turkey this fall, look for the exhibit.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again