We just finished building a new set of exhibit cases highlighting our Company heritage. The exhibit has five cases and is very similar in design and content to the show that we opened in Singapore in early June. The new exhibit cases will be shipped to Istanbul, Turkey tomorrow and are scheduled to go on display on September 9th. While the quality of this cell phone photograph is not great, the case on the left highlights significant events in our history and the case on the right focuses on FIFA and the Olympic Games. Each case has a video monitor to show additional items and the descriptions are shown on iPads mounted to the front of the case. If your travels take you to Turkey this fall, look for the exhibit.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy