Do you remember the 1960s Billy Wilder movie entitled "One, Two, Three" about a Coca-Cola manager in Germany? Critics at the time of release called it a "115 minute pause that refreshes"! Of course, I originally had to "google" the movie because I hadn't heard of it, but enjoyed the special "One, Two, Three" employee screening of at the World of Coke. Just recently, I also learned that we produced advertising posters, window streamers and six pack carton stick-ins to promote Coca-Cola as a tie in with the movie. Below is an image of one of the truck posters. The space on the right was left open so that the name of the local movie theater could be printed on directly.
More on Journey
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times