Do you remember the 1960s Billy Wilder movie entitled "One, Two, Three" about a Coca-Cola manager in Germany? Critics at the time of release called it a "115 minute pause that refreshes"! Of course, I originally had to "google" the movie because I hadn't heard of it, but enjoyed the special "One, Two, Three" employee screening of at the World of Coke. Just recently, I also learned that we produced advertising posters, window streamers and six pack carton stick-ins to promote Coca-Cola as a tie in with the movie. Below is an image of one of the truck posters. The space on the right was left open so that the name of the local movie theater could be printed on directly.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals