A while back, we shared the story of the production of the Coca-Cola Virtual Museum. Well, it's finally here! In celebration of the 125th Anniversary of
Coca-Cola, we are sharing our collection through the lens of state-of-the-art 360-degree technology that gives you access to the never-seen-before Coke Archives! Phil invites you in with a special video message (seen below), and we ask you all to share your stories, memories and memorabilia with us after you tour the collection by using the upload function. 125 years make a lot of memories, and the Archives wouldn't be complete without you sharing your stories of Coke Happiness with us. Please enjoy the virtual walk through 125 years of happiness at www.theverybestofcocacola.com.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History