The Food Network filmed an interview with me at the World of Coca-Cola several months ago. The interview was for an episode of their popular program, Unwrapped. The episode, "All American Eats," premiered while I was in Singapore, but it will be re-run several times in the coming weeks. The theme of the episode was to reveal unknown secrets about Coca-Cola. The team from Food Network was fun to work with (even at 7:00 in the morning) and the episode turned out great. This link will take you to the episode guide for Unwrapped to see when it airs in your area.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler