The Food Network filmed an interview with me at the World of Coca-Cola several months ago. The interview was for an episode of their popular program, Unwrapped. The episode, "All American Eats," premiered while I was in Singapore, but it will be re-run several times in the coming weeks. The theme of the episode was to reveal unknown secrets about Coca-Cola. The team from Food Network was fun to work with (even at 7:00 in the morning) and the episode turned out great. This link will take you to the episode guide for Unwrapped to see when it airs in your area.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York