I recently did an interview for Gene Kansas for the Sidewalk Radio program on WMBL 1690 here in Atlanta. The program is a monthly, 25-minute, special feature that thematically focuses on art, architecture, design, development, city planning and preservation. The episode I was a part of was titled "Atlanta Drinks," and also included an interview with Holman & Finch Mixologist, Greg Best. Gene approached me after seeing the painting (pictured above) we have on display at H&F. The program discusses the impact Coca-Cola had on the city of Atlanta in advertising, art and culture. Click on this link to listen to the show.
More on Journey
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History