I recently did an interview for Gene Kansas for the Sidewalk Radio program on WMBL 1690 here in Atlanta. The program is a monthly, 25-minute, special feature that thematically focuses on art, architecture, design, development, city planning and preservation. The episode I was a part of was titled "Atlanta Drinks," and also included an interview with Holman & Finch Mixologist, Greg Best. Gene approached me after seeing the painting (pictured above) we have on display at H&F. The program discusses the impact Coca-Cola had on the city of Atlanta in advertising, art and culture. Click on this link to listen to the show.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize