I recently did an interview for Gene Kansas for the Sidewalk Radio program on WMBL 1690 here in Atlanta. The program is a monthly, 25-minute, special feature that thematically focuses on art, architecture, design, development, city planning and preservation. The episode I was a part of was titled "Atlanta Drinks," and also included an interview with Holman & Finch Mixologist, Greg Best. Gene approached me after seeing the painting (pictured above) we have on display at H&F. The program discusses the impact Coca-Cola had on the city of Atlanta in advertising, art and culture. Click on this link to listen to the show.
More on Journey
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times