Over the last few weeks in the Archives, the storage shelves have mysteriously started moving by themselves, we keep hearing sounds and I always feel like somebody's watching me. As evidenced by this creepy picture, I think that this 1952 Buddy Lee doll dressed in a Coke route driver's uniform is most likely the culprit. The H.D. Lee Company made jeans, work clothes, uniforms and several uniformed dolls like this one. Collectors: Beware when you bring him into your collection.
More on Journey
- A Storied Space: Behind the Scenes and Songs at Nashville's Intimate Bluebird Café
- From ‘Hilltop’ to ‘America is Beautiful’: Coke’s Enduring Legacy of Inclusive Advertising
- Coca-Cola and ESSENCE Festival: Making Beautiful Music Together for 22 Years
- Bud's Place: An Excerpt from Play it Again Sam: The Notable Life of Sam Massell, Atlanta's First Minority Mayor
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta