Over the last few weeks in the Archives, the storage shelves have mysteriously started moving by themselves, we keep hearing sounds and I always feel like somebody's watching me. As evidenced by this creepy picture, I think that this 1952 Buddy Lee doll dressed in a Coke route driver's uniform is most likely the culprit. The H.D. Lee Company made jeans, work clothes, uniforms and several uniformed dolls like this one. Collectors: Beware when you bring him into your collection.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola