I came across a nice item in our collection I wanted to share. We recently acquired this Coca-Cola fan celebrating the 11th Annual Cherry Blossom Festival sponsored by the Honolulu Japanese Junior Chamber of Commerce. The front of the fan features an ad for the "Tokyo Shockiku Revue" on one side and Coca-Cola on the other side. The Cherry Blossom Festival is still going strong in Honolulu and is celebrating its 59th anniversary this year.
While the fan is not an extremely rare collectible, it was a nice addition to our collection and in mint condition would be worth approximately $ 100.00.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again