I came across a nice item in our collection I wanted to share. We recently acquired this Coca-Cola fan celebrating the 11th Annual Cherry Blossom Festival sponsored by the Honolulu Japanese Junior Chamber of Commerce. The front of the fan features an ad for the "Tokyo Shockiku Revue" on one side and Coca-Cola on the other side. The Cherry Blossom Festival is still going strong in Honolulu and is celebrating its 59th anniversary this year.
While the fan is not an extremely rare collectible, it was a nice addition to our collection and in mint condition would be worth approximately $ 100.00.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History