Atlanta residents have been buzzing about Sublime Doughnuts for quite a while now. Chef Kamal Grant has reinterpreted the standard doughnut with amazing flavors like strawberry shortcake and my favorite, the A-Town Cream. My kids love Sublime and we have been many times.
The most recent issue of Atlanta Magazine has a section on Southern recipes. A wonderful Coca-Cola chicken recipe created by Chef Grant's mother, Nidia is featured. This stove top chicken dish features Coca-Cola as an ingredient with other unexpected flavors like hot sauce and banana peppers. I can't wait to try to make it during this long holiday weekend.
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive