Atlanta residents have been buzzing about Sublime Doughnuts for quite a while now. Chef Kamal Grant has reinterpreted the standard doughnut with amazing flavors like strawberry shortcake and my favorite, the A-Town Cream. My kids love Sublime and we have been many times.
The most recent issue of Atlanta Magazine has a section on Southern recipes. A wonderful Coca-Cola chicken recipe created by Chef Grant's mother, Nidia is featured. This stove top chicken dish features Coca-Cola as an ingredient with other unexpected flavors like hot sauce and banana peppers. I can't wait to try to make it during this long holiday weekend.
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem