Atlanta residents have been buzzing about Sublime Doughnuts for quite a while now. Chef Kamal Grant has reinterpreted the standard doughnut with amazing flavors like strawberry shortcake and my favorite, the A-Town Cream. My kids love Sublime and we have been many times.
The most recent issue of Atlanta Magazine has a section on Southern recipes. A wonderful Coca-Cola chicken recipe created by Chef Grant's mother, Nidia is featured. This stove top chicken dish features Coca-Cola as an ingredient with other unexpected flavors like hot sauce and banana peppers. I can't wait to try to make it during this long holiday weekend.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator