Bill Bateman, one of the members of The Coca-Cola Collectors Club posted a great series of photos featuring a Coca-Cola truck still operating in the midst of the huge winter storm this week. This photo was taken in Reading, Pennsylvania on Wednesday. While the ice is still clearly visible in the trees, the beautiful, red Coca-Cola bulk truck really jumps out in this photograph.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years