Bill Bateman, one of the members of The Coca-Cola Collectors Club posted a great series of photos featuring a Coca-Cola truck still operating in the midst of the huge winter storm this week. This photo was taken in Reading, Pennsylvania on Wednesday. While the ice is still clearly visible in the trees, the beautiful, red Coca-Cola bulk truck really jumps out in this photograph.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again