Many of our markets around the world have been producing collectible 125th Anniversary themed packaging. Over the next several weeks, I will highlight some of the items we have received for the Archives from countries around the world.
The most recent bottle we received is a beautifully decorated porcelain contour from Russia. The bottle comes in a wooden box and has a card that gives the story of the manufacturer. It is a limited edition vintage porcelain that was manufactured at the Imperial Porcelain Manufactory in Saint Petersburg. The factory started production in 1744 and is now considered to be one of the only producers of premium class fine porcelain on the basins of unique hand molding technologies and delicate hand decorations. The bottle has an Imperial Porcelain stamp and seal with the 1744 date imprinted on the bottom of the bottle.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem